Why should I join Bounty Rewards?
Signing up as a Bounty Rewards member opens up a world of exclusive deals, offers and discounts, as well as the chance to earn rewards just by sharing your opinion. And it’s FREE.
Bounty members are eligible to:
- Upload product reviews and earn Bounty Rewards Points
- Join our trusted Trial Teams and earn Bounty Review Points PLUS get the chance to test parenting and lifestyle products
- Take part in surveys and research – and earn Bounty Rewards Points
- Redeem Bounty Rewards points in our members-only Bounty Rewards Room (opening soon)
- Take advantage of members-only deals, offers and discounts
- Get updates via email, customised for your stage and/or child’s age.
How do I become a member?
Register for Bounty here. You’ll receive Bounty Rewards Points just for signing up and completing your profile.
Products & Reviews
Who can reviews products on Bounty?
Only Bounty Members can upload product reviews. From time to time, a panel of experts will also review products.
How do I find products to review?
You can click on “Product Reviews” and navigate through the categories. You can also use the search bar to search for products.
What if the product I want to review isn’t listed here?
Not all parenting products are listed on Bounty, but we’re working on getting as many up there as possible! If you want to see a particular brand on the site, email us at email@example.com
How do I post a review?
First, you must be a Bounty Member (if not, sign up here). Then find the product you want to review. Under the product image, you’ll see an option to write a review. This will direct you to our review form, where you can write your review, give your star rating and say whether or not you recommend the product. Once you have completed these steps click ‘Submit my review’. All reviews need to be approved before they are uploaded on to the site – this can take a few days. Remember, you can earn Bounty Rewards Points by submitting reviews that get posted on our site.
Where can I buy products listed on Bounty?
At this stage, Bounty is not an online store, so you can’t make direct purchases. However, under most products you will spot a ‘BUY’ button, which will direct you to an official Australian distributor for that brand. Bounty only works with official distributors in order to ensure the products you purchase are genuine.
If there is no ‘BUY’ button next to the product that you want, look for the stockist number/details or web address at the top right of the brand listing.
What are Trial Teams?
Bounty Members can be invited to join Bounty’s trusted Trial Teams. If selected to take part in a Trial Team, you may be sent products to test and review. Trial Team participants are selected using information in their Bounty profiles. So if you want to be involved in a Trial Team ensure your profile is up to date.
How do I join a Trial Team?
Bounty Members who fit the profile required by a Trial Team will be invited by email to join the Trial. Make sure your profile is always up to date to increase your chances.
How can I list products and brands on Bounty?
Contact our sales director, Alicia Melville, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 8268 4481
Who do I contact in regards to editorial?
Fiona Baker, Digital Director at email@example.com
If you would like to send products or mail our address is as follows (please include your contact details):
197 Elizabeth Street
Sydney NSW 2000
How can I give feedback on Bounty Rewards?
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback you have.
What is the Bounty Rewards Room?
The Bounty Rewards Room is where members can redeem their Bounty Rewards points. The Bounty Rewards Room will be opening later this year when the official website launches.
What happens to my existing Bounty Rewards “money” in the changeover to Rewards Points?
Your existing rewards – currently measured in dollars – will transfer across to the new program and become Bounty Rewards Points which can be redeemed in the Bounty Rewards Room (opening soon).
And, as a thank you to our loyal Bounty Rewards members, you will receive extra bonus points once the new Bounty site is up and running.
Competition Terms & Conditions
WIN 1 OF 5 BABY BUNTING $1000 GIFT VOUCHERS COMPETITION
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The promotion commences on 01 July 2019 and closes 23:59 AEST on 31 December 2019. The judging will be done by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The judging will take place at the Promoter’s premises 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW and will begin on 15 January 2020. The winner will be notified in writing using the contact details given in their entry.
- To enter, individuals must go to www.bountyrewards.com.au and follow the prompts to sign up as a Bounty Rewards member and answer the competition question in 25 words or less: “What products at Baby Bunting would you love the most and why?” and submit the entry as instructed.
- This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the Entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
- The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including using the entries for future promoter’s or their agents book publications, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
- Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The best 5 (five) valid entries as determined by the judges will be deemed the major prize winners and will win:
1x Baby Bunting Gift Voucher valued at $1000.
The Total prize pool is valued at up to $5000. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- Vouchers are valid for six (6) months from the date of issue. Redemption of the voucher prizes are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash.
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of prize at a venue is subject to the standard rules and regulations of that venue/s.
- The prize does not include any installation or set-up of any of the products.
- Products included in prize package (including but not limited to titles, colour, design, sizing, model, finish, style etc) will be determined by the promoter in its complete discretion. All prizes must be taken as offered.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
- In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Redemption of Baby Bunting gift card/voucher is subject to the full terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.babybunting.com.au/policies/gift-card-t-c. Redemption of Baby Bunting gift card/voucher is subject to the full terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.babybunting.com.au/policies/gift-card-t-c.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.